Product added to cart
Detect-Ed Equinox Carbon Fiber Lower Shaft - Classic 3K Twill Black
The Detect-Ed replacement carbon fiber lower shaft is 50% lighter than the original lower shaft.
Being 100% carbon fiber, the shaft is much stronger, and best of all has no wobble. The carbon shaft features a drainage hole for water to easily drain water and sand, making it better suited for underwater detecting.
The popular Classic 3K Twill Black design offers a sleek black and carbon fiber look.
DETECT-ED EQUINOX CARBON FIBER LOWER SHAFT - CLASSIC 3K TWILL BLACK
When you are looking to use a metal detector, you must have parts and components that enable you to be more efficient. One crucial part of a metal detector that can optimise your performance is the detector shaft. The Detect-ed carbon fiber lower shaft for the Minelab Equinox 600 & 800 is a far superior upgrade to the original.
The Detect-Ed replacement carbon fiber lower shaft is lighter by up to 50% compared to the original shaft. Being 100% carbon fiber it is much stronger and best of all has no wobble, which is the case with the original shaft.
The after-market carbon fiber shaft by Detect-Ed can be safely used in seawater and features a drainage hole from where water and sand can escape.
A custom coil connector reduces wear on the coil-ears, which has been known to snap using the standard configuration.
- Minelab Equinox 600
- Minelab Equinox 800
- Material Shaft 100% Carbon Fiber
- Material Parts: 316 Stainless Steel
- Length Lower Shaft: 62cm
- Weight Lower Shaft: 50g (vs 100g on the original shaft)
- 100% Carbon Fiber – Black Carbon with a matte finish, for greater scratch resistance
- 50% Lighter – Than stock Equinox lower shaft (50g vs 100g)
- High-grade Stainless Steel – Stainless 316 hardware for corrosion resistance
- Durable – Matte-finished Carbon for far greater scratch-resistance compared to competitor products
- No-Wobble – Provides a strong, crisp swing
- Unique Hole-less design – When assembled, the replacement carbon shaft has no exposed holes for adjustment pins. This means the carbon shaft gets very little dirt or sand inside, which contributes to its sleek look and unmatched structural integrity.
- Drainage System – Easy drainage hole allows water to escape, ideal for underwater detecting and makes for easy cleaning.
- Eliminates Coil-Ear wear – Custom coil connector design significantly reduces Coil-Ear wear which means your Coil-Ears are less likely to snap.
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
|Brand||Detect-Ed Carbon Fiber Shafts|
Write Your Own Review
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions, and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received, and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Canceled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.