Product added to cart
Detect-Ed Equinox Carbon Fiber Shaft Set - Red-Belly Black
The Detect-Ed replacement carbon fiber upper and lower shaft set is 35% and 50% lighter than the original shaft.
Being 100% carbon fiber, the shaft is much stronger, and best of all has no wobble. It collapses shorter than the original, making it better suited for underwater detecting and easy storage.
The popular Red-Belly design offers a sporty black and red carbon fiber look.
SAVE R651 (25%)Top Choice!
DETECT-ED EQUINOX CARBON FIBER SHAFT SET - RED-BELLY BLACK
When you are looking to use a metal detector, you must have parts and components that enable you to be more efficient. One crucial part of a metal detector that can optimise your performance is the detector shaft. The Detect-ed carbon fiber upper and lower shaft set for the Minelab Equinox 600 & 800 is a far superior upgrade to the original.
The Detect-Ed replacement carbon fiber shaft is lighter by up to 50% compared to other alternatives on the market. Being 100% carbon fiber it is much stronger and best of all has no wobble, which is the case with the original shaft.
The after-market carbon fiber shaft by Detect-Ed can be safely used in seawater and features a drainage hole from where water and sand can escape.
A custom coil connector reduces wear on the coil-ears, which has been known to snap using the standard configuration.
- Minelab Equinox 600
- Minelab Equinox 800
- Material Shafts: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Material Parts: 316 Stainless Steel
- Length Upper Shaft: 83cm
- Length Lower Shaft: 62cm
- Weight Upper Shaft: 120g (vs 186g on the original shaft)
- Weight Lower Shaft: 50g (vs 100g on the original shaft)
- 100% Carbon Fiber – Black Carbon with red intertwined in a matte finish, for greater scratch resistance
- 35% Lighter – Than stock Equinox upper shaft (120g vs 186g)
- 50% Lighter – Than stock Equinox lower shaft (50g vs 100g)
- Collapses Shorter – 170mm shorter than original (overall length)
- Shortened Position – Ideal for water use and transport
- Fully Extends – Lengthens to original length for regular use
- New Clamp System – Custom plastic injection moulded clamp system extremely durable and hard clamping design suitable for lower rods 19-20mm
- High-grade Stainless Steel – Stainless 316 hardware for corrosion resistance
- Durable – Matte-finished Carbon for far greater scratch-resistant than its glossy counterparts
- No-Wobble – Provides a strong, crisp swing
- Unique Hole-less design – When assembled, the replacement carbon shaft has no exposed holes for pins or arm cuff adjustments. This means the carbon shaft gets very little dirt or sand inside, which contributes to its sleek look and unmatched structural integrity.
- Easy Installation – Remove your control pod (with the hex key we provide), remove the arm cuff, install them on your Detect-Ed carbon shaft and slide in your existing lower shaft and coil
- Drainage System – Easy drainage hole allows water to escape, ideal for underwater detecting and makes for easy cleaning.
- Eliminates Coil-Ear wear – Custom coil connector design significantly reduces Coil-Ear wear which means your Coil-Ears are less likely to snap.
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
|Brand||Detect-Ed Carbon Fiber Shafts|
Write Your Own Review
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions, and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received, and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Canceled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.