Garrett Ace Euro Ace Metal Detector
Garrett Ace Euro Ace Metal Detector
The Garrett Ace Euro Ace Metal Detector is the European version of the Garrett Ace 350, and is one of Garrett's latest metal detectors, providing a high level of metal detector functionality with good performance and a very good price. The Garrett Euro ACE is designed specifically for Europe and the UK. Users who have enjoyed the power and performance of an ACE 250 will certainly be interested in the new technology offered by Garrett's new EuroACE.
This detector provides powerful new search advantages for coin and jewellery hunters, prospectors and relic hunters. The Ace metal detector has won much praise amongst metal detectorists not only for its aggressive good looks, but also for the technology used in these new machines. From custom notch discrimination, pinpointing, adjustable sensitivity and depth settings to the newest addition of the Powerful, large 28 x 22 cm PROformance Double-D searchcoil. This is the ideal detector for serious beginners, who don't want to have to upgrade at a later stage.
- Target ID Cursor Segments: 12
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 6
- Accept/Reject Discrimination: Yes
- Search Modes: 5
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 8
- Electronic Pinpointing: Yes
- Frequency: 8.25 kHz
- Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
- Standard Searchcoil: 28 x 22cm DD PROformance
- Length (Adjustable): 1.06m - 1.29m (42" to 51")
- Total Weight: 1.27 kgs. (2.8 lbs.)
- Batteries: 4 AA (included)
- Ideal for the Serious Beginner
- Suitable for all terrains
- Powerful, large 28 x 22 cm PROformance Double-D searchcoil. new DD configuration coil provides greater detection depth and performance by significantly reducing the negative effects of heavily mineralized ground and saltwater interference. Garrett’s blunted tip and tail design further extends the coil’s search area and offers improved searching along obstacles.
- Enhanced Iron Resolution-Coin and relic hunters will appreciate the more precise control over how much iron discrimination to apply. This feature is used to help separate good treasure targets from adjacent iron trash
- Higher Frequency-New 8.25 kHz frequency offers improved ability to detect small, conductive targets (such as small gold nuggets) than previous ACE detectors
- Improved Audio-Tone ID optimized to indicate distinctions between ferrous and non-ferrous targets
- Volume-control headphones - Garrett’s ClearSound Easy Stow headphones are included
- Long, narrow detection field provides excellent scanning coverage and target separation ability, as compared to conventional coils
- Garrett exclusive: blunted tip and tail design further extended coil’s total scan area and offers improved searching along obstacles (walls, fencing, etc)
- Optimized for maximum detection depth on small relics and coin-sized targets
- Waterproof design; near-neutral buoyancy in water
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
|Brand||Garrett Metal Detectors|
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received; and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Cancelled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.