Garrett ATX Metal Detector
Garrett ATX Metal Detector
The Garrett ATX Metal Detector is the ultimate multi-frequency detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralised ground, saltwater, etc.). It features advanced pulse induction technology, a durable design that meets military specifications, and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity—from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets.
The ATX is ideal for gold prospecting, relic hunting in highly mineralised soils, shallow water coin and jewellery hunting, and even for industrial applications. The ATX includes Motion and Non-Motion Modes, Advanced Ground Balance, LED signal strength indicator, Iron Check, and much more. The ATX provides maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Circuit Type: Advanced Pulse Induction
- Discrimination: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Ground Balance Range: From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
- Audio Threshold: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Detection Frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion Depth: 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustment: 13
- Electronic Pinpointing: Yes
- Quick Iron Check: Yes
- Standard Searchcoil: 10”x12” PROformance DD
- Standard land Headphones: Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
- Length (Adjustable): 20” to 68” (.51m – 1.72m)
- Total Weight: 5.5 Lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Batteries: 8 AA (Included); Rechargeables also included
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/labor
- Maximum Detection on all Targets at the same time. No
- need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target
- while degrading another.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has a wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection
- of small items without having to slow down the
- scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem
- fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Ground Track with 4 Settings: Chose settings that best
- handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: Auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
- Audio Retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals
- in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
|Brand||Garrett Metal Detectors|
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received; and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Cancelled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.