Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector
Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector
The E-Trac Metal Detector is Minelab's most technologically advanced detector incorporating unique Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology and Smartfind discrimination. Its sleek, sturdy design, innovative control panel, intuitive menus, clear LCD screen, robust lightweight coil and comprehensive targeting options set the E-Trac apart from any other detector available today.
It offers a 3 years control box & coil warranty.
- Utilising FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC's advanced signal processing to analyse more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC Xchange USB functionality - create, download and upload your favourite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or Xchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMask with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust - a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- SmartfindTM - a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots so you can personalise modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings - High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design – fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm - designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11" Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.
|Application||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach|
|Frequency/Transmission||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 - 100kHz|
|Coil (standard)||11" Double-D lightweight, waterproof|
|Audio Output||Internal speaker & 6.35mm headphone jack|
|Headphones Supplied||Koss 100 ohm headphones|
|Visual Display||Very large 72mm x 48mm greyscale LCD with contrast adjustment|
|USB Connectivity||USB connector for communication with PC|
|Memory||Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset|
|Depth Indication||Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode|
|Detect Modes||4 pre-programmed user Modes (Coins, High Trash, Beach and Relics) and 4 user customisable Modes|
Smartfind 2 dimensional Discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50. 10 discrimination patterns (Coins, All-Metal, Fe Coins, Jewellery, Foil, Pull Tab, Iron, Crowncap, Screwcap & Nail) & 10 user slots
|Audio Tone||1,2,4 & Multi-tone; customizable for conductivity or ferrous response. Variable by 30 adjustable steps|
|Audio Type||Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold|
Automatic ground compensation - advanced digital filtering. Ground settings Neutral & Difficult
|Ground Balance Type||-|
|Trash Density||(2) Low & High|
|Pinpoint||Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Fully automatic with adjustable offset, manual setting 1 to 30|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Manual & Automatic (11 channels)|
|Threshold||Finer adjustment level from 0 to 50|
|Target Volume Adjust||Limit & Gain (1 to 30)|
|Battery||1600mAh NiMH or alkaline batteries|
|Low Battery Alert||Audio & visual indication|
|Weight||1.6kg (ex. battery)|
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
|Brand||Minelab Metal Detectors|
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received; and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Cancelled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.