Minelab GPX-5000 Metal Detector
Minelab GPX-5000 Metal Detector
The GPX-5000 Metal Detector sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500, and is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab's exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive 'retirement nugget' and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
It offers a 3 years control box & coil warranty.
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet, making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious.
- New Timings make the GPX 5000 the most versatile ever. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimise target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) - Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two coils as standard: 11” Double-D coil plus 11” Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)
|Application||Gold Prospecting & Deep Relic|
|Technology||MPS, DVT & SETA|
|Frequency/Transmission||Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction|
|Coil (standard)||11" Round Double-D plus 11" Monoloop|
|Audio Output||6.35mm headphone/speaker jack|
|Headphones Supplied||Koss 100 ohm headphones|
|Visual Display||64 x 128 pixels, transflective with white backlight|
|Backlight||Yes with adjustable automatic 'time-out'|
|Memory||Setting changes saved automatically and remain until changed or reset. Factory Presets can be restored on start-up|
|Detect Modes||General, Deep, Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash & Pinpoint (all user programmable)|
|Discrimination||Iron Reject: range 1 to 10 & Off (All Metal)|
|Timings||Normal, Sensitive Extra, Enhance, Sharp, Sensitive Smooth, Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold & Fine Gold|
|Audio Tone||Variable Control 1 to 100|
|Audio Type||Quiet, Normal, Deep & Boost|
|Ground Balance||Automatic Ground Balance, Fixed & Tracking: Slow, Medium & Fast. Quick-Trak button|
|Ground Balance Type||General, Specific & Ground Balance Off|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Rx Gain 1 to 20|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Automatic & Manual 0 to 255|
|Threshold||Adjustable turn control|
|Target Volume Adjust||Target Volume 1 to 20. Volume Limit 1 to 20|
Lithium-ion rechargeable battery 68Wh with in-built amplifier for speaker use. Approx. 12 Hours use. Supplied with mains and vehicle charger
|Low Battery Alert||Audio alert|
|Length||1100mm - 1300mm|
|Weight||2.4kg including 11” coil (excluding battery and accessories). Battery weight 780g|
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
|Brand||Minelab Metal Detectors|
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received; and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Cancelled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.