Minelab GPZ-7000 Metal Detector
Minelab GPZ-7000 Metal Detector
The GPZ-7000 Metal Detector features easy-to-use Menu Pages. The GPZ 14 coil is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 1m. You can easily detect rivers and shorelines with no fuss! The weatherproof design of the GPZ 7000 allows you to go detecting in rainy or wet conditions.
It offers a 3 years control box & coil warranty.
- So how deep can you go? Well, up to 40% deeper than the GPX series. Old gold fields are new again, thanks to the revolutionary new ZVT technology. Minelab takes you much deeper than ever before!
- The incredible sensitivity of the GPZ 7000 with the Super‑D coil gives you the ultimate advantage in the field. Find gold others have missed, from sub-gram gold through to those elusive ‘retirement nuggets’ still out there.
- Most gold is buried in the mineralised ‘difficult’ ground that many detectors can’t cope with. The GPZ 7000 accurately ‘balances’ and automatically ‘tracks’ to even the most severe ground conditions, with ease.
- The outstanding noise immunity of the GPZ 7000 enables very smooth and quiet detecting. With 256 Noise Cancel channels, the GPZ 7000 picks up less atmospheric noise. Listen to the gold, not the noise interference!
- The easy-to-use Menu Pages group similar functions together under Detect and Map sections, with all settings quickly accessible. Use the Guide Sequences to get started. You don’t need to be an expert to find gold!
- Detect without your headphones attached to the detector. With the WM 12 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the in-built speaker, the supplied headphones, or your favourite headphones.
- See your location and log gold finds as you detect. With the built-in GPS you’ll efficiently cover more ground and won’t miss a nugget! Record your favourite ‘hot-spots’ by saving data to XChange 2 with Google Maps.
- The GPZ 14 coil is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 1 m (3 ft). You can easily detect rivers and shorelines with no fuss! The weatherproof design of the GPZ 7000 allows you to go detecting in rainy or wet conditions.
|Application||Gold Prospecting (Waterproof coil to 1m)|
|Frequency/Transmission||Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT)|
|Coil (standard)||14" x 13" Super‑D Configuration with skidplate (waterproof to 1 m)|
|Audio Output||6.3 mm (¼") non waterproof socket, Wi‑Stream wireless signal transmission|
|Headphones Supplied||KOSS UR 30 100 ohm with 6.3 mm plug (¼-inch) (non waterproof)|
|Visual Display||Full colour LCD (320 x 240 pixels)|
|USB Connectivity||USB interface for XChange 2 PC software|
|Detect Modes||Gold Mode (High Yield, General, Extra Deep) Ground Type (Normal, Difficult, Severe)|
|Ground Balance||Auto and Manual (Quick‑Trak trigger button)|
|Ground Balance Type||Auto and Manual (Quick‑Trak trigger button)|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Level (1-20)|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Auto and Manual (256 channels)|
|Threshold||Level (1-50) Pitch (1-100)|
|Target Volume Adjust||Range (1-20) Limit (1-20)|
Li-Ion Rechargeable Pack (7.2V DC, 72Wh)
|Low Battery Alert||Yes|
|Weight||3.32kg (Including GPZ 14 coil, skidplate and 72Wh battery)|
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
|Brand||Minelab Metal Detectors|
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received; and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Cancelled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.