Product added to cart
OKM GeoSeeker Mini Geoelectric Water & Cavity Detector
Like his big brother GeoSeeker, the GeoSeeker Mini utilizes a geoelectrical measurement procedure based on Schlumberger. The water detector – that can also be used to detect underground cavities – determines the soil resistivity.
OKM GeoSeeker Mini Geoelectric Water & Cavity Detector
Like his big brother GeoSeeker, the GeoSeeker Mini utilizes a geoelectrical measurement procedure based on Schlumberger. The water detector – that can also be used to detect underground cavities – determines the soil resistivity. Based on that apparent resistivity of the ground the detector is able to detect underground water resources like fresh water, drinking water, water-bearing gravel and groundwater level.
Based on the fact that underground water has a very good conductivity, you can conclude that very bad conductivity is a hint for hidden cavities like caves, tunnels, chambers and underground rooms. Thus, the geophysical detector GeoSeeker Mini can be deployed as water finder and cavity detector at the same time.
The water detector GeoSeeker Mini is operated via touchscreen. Select the measurement depth as well as the amount of scanning points and simply follow the graphical instructions. Due to easy-to-understand images and icons, the GeoSeeker Mini is multilingual by using pure picture language.
During the measurement the electrodes have to be replaced several times to measure the ground resistivity at certain places. All instructions can be read from the color display, where the results are presented after each single scan. At the very end of a measurement the final result is shown as a graphical 2D scan image.
After finishing a geoelectrical measurement, the final result is calculated to generate a representative 2D scan image of the underground resistivity. With the pictograms in the lower display area, users can read directly the diagram: The colours in the scheme indicate water deposits (blue with water drops) and/or detected cavities (red with tunnel symbol).
Depending on the selection of the size and depth of the measurement, the display contains several columns and is provided with corresponding depth information. Using the left button (water drops) and the middle button (tunnel entrance), the user can switch to simplified representations of the measurement results. Thanks to the realization of step-by-step instructions and results in simple images and pictograms, the GeoSeeker Mini is language-independent. That means, the water detector can be used by inexperienced users all over the world – no matter what language they speak.
The geoelectrical detector OKM GeoSeeker Mini can be used to detect underground water resources as well as hidden cavities. Both structures can be located due to its specific characteristics of electrical resistivity.
- Geoelectric water and cavity detector: Determines the ground resistance up to a depth of 100m and visualizes the measured values in 2D
- Depth: Customers found water up to 100 meters
- Use cases: water detection, cavity detection, geotechnical engineering
- Operating modes: Geoelectrical scan
- Detectable objects: water deposits, water-bearing gravel, cavities
- 2D Visualization
- Colour display / Touchscreen
- Geoelectrical measuring procedure
- Internal memory
- Multilingual operation
- Rechargeable high-capacity battery
CONTROL UNIT SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 410 x 340 x 180 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Input voltage (max.): 11 – 13 V DC / 30 W
- Display: 3.5” Resistive touch, 480 x 320 Pixel
- Display CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz, 128 KB RAM
- Data memory: 4 GB
- Sample rate: 4096 Hz (64-fold oversampling of 512 values)
- Operating time: approx. 6 – 8 h
- CPU: 80 MHz Cortex M3
- ADC: 16 bit
- Effective Range: (differential) –1400 to +1400 mV
- Measurement Period per Scan Point: min. 16 s
- Output: 320 V / 0.4 A
- Input Resistance (static): approx. 12 MΩ
POWER CABLE DRUMS (Ø 290 MM) SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 360 x 290 x 200 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Cable length: 100 m
- Markers: 10
- Electrodes Dimensions (H x W x D): 270 x 120 x 35 mm
- Electrodes Weight: 0.4 kg
- Voltage Cable Cable length: 10 m
- Voltage Cable Markers: 10
- Cavity Detection
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Water Detection / Well Building
- OKM Search Services
- 1x Control unit with touchscreen
- 1x Waterproof and shock resistant Pelican case
- 1x Power Pack with charger and travel adapter
- 2x Power cable drum (Ø 290 mm)
- 2x Voltage cable (10 m)
- 4x Electrode
- 2x Connecting Cable (2 m)
- 1x User’s manual
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
Write Your Own Review
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions, and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received, and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Canceled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.